ENROLLMENT FEES WAIVED
Take advantage today, click here. This will save hundreds for your family!
Welcome to VCS
Thank you for visiting the Victory Christian School website. VCS is a private Christian school based on a philosophy grounded in a Spirit-filled, Biblical worldview, which recognizes the importance of the partnership between home and school. Our first priority is to encourage the student’s relationship with Jesus Christ. Our goal is to train, equip, and prepare students with quality academic, art and athletic programs as they boldly pursue God's purpose for their life.
When considering educational opportunities for your child, there are various schools from which to choose. As you research Victory Christian School, you should consider three essential questions. Do I want a Christian school with academics integrated with a Biblical Worldview and where the gifts of the spirit are encouraged? Am I seeking an academic institution committed to developing students that are college-ready at graduation? Do I want to partner with a school that will train, prepare, and equip my child with academic and spiritual excellence?
If the answer is yes to those questions, then Victory Christian is the right school for you!
Why should you choose Victory Christian? Because we are a committed, Christ-centered, spirit-filled, word of faith, college preparatory school that desires to partner with your family. May God direct your steps and provide you with wisdom in making the right decision for your family. VCS is accredited by the State of Oklahoma through OPSAC, as well as ICAA and AdvancedEd servicing Grades K3 - 12 using a Biblical Worldview, small class sizes, and certified teachers.
Click here to be taken to the Online Application.
A non-refundable application fee of $40 is to be submitted with the application form. Once you create your application, you may file for financial aid from the above link as well.
- Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Students: Not Applicable
- First-Seventh Grade: Copies of the most current report card as well as previous school records (report cards and standardized test scores from the last two years), and any educational or diagnostic testing.
- Eighth-Twelfth Grade: Copies of the most current report card as well as previous school records (report cards and standardized test scores from the last two years), a transcript, and any educational or diagnostic testing.
- Birth Certificate: A copy is required of all applicants.
- Immunization Record: A copy of the applicant's immunization record is required. Immunization records must include month, day and year of each shot, and the health care provider's signature or stamp. Click here for detailed information on requirements for the 2017-18 school year.
- Parent Questionnaire: This form is completed online.
- Student Essay (7th-12th grades): Essay must be handwritten.
- If the applicant is receiving classroom accommodations due to a diagnosis, please submit current diagnostic testing and/or 504 plan.
- If you are a divorced family you must submit the most recent copy of all court documents regarding custody and educational decisions that are signed by a judge and notarized.
- Kindergarten and First Grade applicants: need an Early Childhood Recommendation.
- Second-Twelfth Grade: require a Principal and Teacher Recommendation.
- Once the applicant file is complete, parents will be contacted to schedule an interview appointment with a school administrator. This interview is an opportunity for to discuss our philosophy as well as hold a question and answer session. If testing is complete and results are available, scores are reviewed during the interview.
- Students entering Fifth-Twelfth Grade are asked to accompany their parents for the interview.
Upon acceptance into the school, the parents will complete the online enrollment and payment plan selection. Any questions concerning the financial paperwork should be addressed to the VCS business office.
Qualified, mission-appropriate students should have access to a Victory Christian School education regardless of their family’s financial situation.