God is calling churches across America to build Christian Schools. There is a price to pay, but the reward will be worth it. The next generation can be different if the people of God today will heed the voice of the Spirit.
The vision of Victory Christian School is to provide a place to train, prepare, and equip young people to take the ministry of Jesus to the ends of the earth, whether it is as a preacher, pastor, evangelist, prophet, apostle, teacher, or as a nurse, technician, educator, or businessperson.
In an environment of quality academics and strong discipline, students will be trained to witness their faith, to share Jesus effectively with others, and to minister love to hurting people. They will be taught to operate in the gifts of the Spirit, to minister the healing power of God, to minister deliverance to those that are bound by devils, and be trained to walk in standards of holiness.
We realize the solemn responsibility under God to carry out this vision. We look for parents and students who are in agreement with us, for without that, our vision cannot be fulfilled.
FOUNDATIONAL BELIEFS - Click to expand
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God. | 2 Timothy 3:16
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. | 1John 5:4-7
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself. | Genesis 1:26, Romans 6:23
4. We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, fully God, fully man. Through faith in Christ’s life, death and resurrection, mankind is redeemed. | Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16, Ephesians 2:1-10
5. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. | 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 1 Peter 2:18-24; John 3:16
6. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone. No amount of good works will produce justification before God. We further believe that the manifestation of grace and faith is a holy life expressed through righteous works. | Romans 3:21-30; Galatians. 4:4-7; Ephesians 2:8-10
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers, and through the Baptism with the Holy Spirit, believers are empowered for Christian service and gifted for this service. We believe that the gifts of the Spirit are active and necessary for today. | 1 Corinthians 12
8. We believe that deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers. | Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16,17; Mark 16:18; 1 Peter 2:24
9. We believe in the imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. | 1 Thessalonians 4:18; Revelation 21:20
10. We believe that eternal life in heaven is the reward of all who believe and receive Christ as their Lord. According to the Scriptures, “For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” | John 3:16 “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death” | Revelation 21:8
11. We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, both universal and local, and is composed of individuals who, through faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. We believe that Christ Jesus is the Head and Lord of the Church. The mission of the Church is worship, evangelism, discipleship and the nurturing and care of one another. | Matthew 28:18-20; Colossians 1:18; Ephesians 2:19-22